PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Changes

Hi Friends--

Here I am again, feeling like I need to apologize for my lack of posting.  I don't know what has gotten into me lately.  Okay.  That's a total lie.  I do know what's gotten into me.  Somewhere along the way I've lost touch with my one little word for 2011:  balance.  Between the big fundraiser, the even bigger family reunion and daily coaching, summer 2011 has left me feeling a little a lot out of balance. John is about ready to tattoo "balance" on his face so that I can be reminded of my OLW.  Unfortunately, I hardly see him these days, so I don't think that would help.  : )  Seriously, though, I  know I've got to make a change.  I'm much happier when I feel balanced, and I haven't felt that way in a while.  My problem is, I'm having a hard time finding my balance.

So.

Here's what I'm going to do;  I'm going to write down three mini goals and then make them happen in August.

1.  2 Date Nights with John.
2.  Bike 4X/week.
3.  Get Back to Blogging M-Sat.

Seems easy, right?  The good news is I love doing each of those three things.  The sad news is that I have to actually schedule & blog about those three things in order to make them a priority in my life.  The good news is that if I pull off those three goals, I can probably save Summer 2011.  : )

Wish me luck.

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment