PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Project Life Update//September 3-9, September 10-16

Hi Friends!
I had a few minutes this weekend to catch up on my Project Life pages.  I am officially caught up, at least until Tuesday.  : )  Anyway...these first two pages are from the week before school started--the week that ended with Labor Day weekend. 
That was the week that Emily cut off another 8 inches of her hair to donate.  She is such a giving soul.  It was also the week that ended with a weekend away with Christy and Kate.  A lot of what happened that weekend was emotional--both good and bad, so I decided not to write about it in PL.

These next pictures are from the week of September 3-9th, which included Labor Day.  We spent a couple hours on the lake that day before we had to head back for swim practice.  We couldn't believe how cold the water was that day.  I guess summer is really coming to an end.
 As always, there was a swim meet and other team activities.
Of course, the big event that week was the start of a new school year.  Oy!  My kids are getting so grown up.  Emily is driving herself and Maddie to school each morning--so hard to believe! (But truly--I do not miss all that traffic around the high school!). 
 
We ended the week with a little dinner party at the house.  It was completely laid-back and awesome.  I loved every minute of it.

Happy Sunday!

XO,
Vicki

1 comment:

  1. I love that first spread Vicki. Is that your handwriting in the second pocket?
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete