2. John's parents are back in Wisconsin! We won't get to see them until next weekend, but it's always great knowing they are near once again.
3. I spent two hours working in my strawberry bed yesterday. It felt unbelievably wonderful to be outside in the sunshine.
4. It's opening night! Emily's last show as sound crew manager opens tonight. It's also Maddie's first show as stage manager. I am so thankful that both girls found such a special place to call their "home away from home."
5. My parents are coming up for the weekend! I have packed the weekend full of fun activities (including going to the girl's show tomorrow night).
6. The lady in front of me paid for my chai latte this morning because I let her go in front of me in line. Kindness for the win!
7. The very last of our snow disappeared on Tuesday afternoon. Hooray for spring!
8. I have a meeting with next year's captains this afternoon. It's time to start planning for the fall!
9. I have a waiting list for my summer swim team. What?!?
10. I found my favorite laundry detergent at the store the other day. I hadn't been able to find it anywhere for the last four months or so--I thought it was gone forever.
What's making you happy today?