PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 29, 2014

Around Here


Feeling: proud of the way my girls swam at Saturday's Invite.  The whole team was AWESOME. 
Wanting:  a week's vacation by the ocean.  Any ocean.
Needing:  to do a major spring cleaning.
Wishing:  Christy lived next door.  Or downstairs.
Fearing:  the tiny mouse that is currently living at the bottom of the garage steps to the basement.
Loving:  fall.  I love sweater weather.  I love pumpkins.  I love the leaves.  I love football.
Studying:  Galatians.  Again.  One can never get enough of the Fruit of the Spirit, right?
Craving:  Qdoba's chicken jambalaya.  I've really got to cut it out.  Seriously.
Reading:  Barracuda by Christos Tsiolkas.
Creating:  a mini book of this summer's BPSC fun.
Working: on finding a part time job.
Missing: seeing Emily's face every day.
Looking forward to:  seeing Maddie all dolled up on Saturday night.

What are you up to today?

XO,

Vicki






1 comment:

  1. oh hey you and i are wanting the same thing...the closest beach is an airplane ride or at least a 10 hour drive away.

    ReplyDelete