PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Investing My Love

 
Hi Friends,
 
I just got back from a whirlwind trip down to Chicago for my childhood best friends' Dad's funeral.  She told me not to come.  She knows how crazy my schedule is, especially during swim team.  But I got to thinking;  if you don't make the effort to go down for something like that, what is worth the effort?  So I packed a bag and drove home after Tuesday night's meet.  I got to my parent's house a little after midnight.  But you know what?  It was totally worth it.  DeAnn bawled when she saw me.  I just hugged her tight.   I was so glad to be there for her
 
There are no do-overs at moments like this. 
 
I am so glad I invested my love yesterday.
 
XO,

Vicki
 

No comments:

Post a Comment