PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

30 Random Things

1.  I love sleeping under a ceiling fan.
2.  The worst part about summer is mosquito bites.
3.  I wear black to CrossFit every day.
4.  My CrossFit shoes are pink.
5.  If Shawshank Redemption is on TV, I will watch it.  Every time.
6.  I hardly ever wear lipstick.
7.  I always wear perfume.
8.  Smells hold the biggest memories for me.
9.  I can only read one book at a time.
10.  Orange is my favorite color.
11.  I love black and white photography.
12.  I love swimming in open water.
13.  I am kind of obsessed with HGTV.
14.  I hate emptying the dishwasher.
15.  I played the clarinet through sophomore year in college.
16.  I learned how to water ski on my honeymoon in Jamaica.
17.  I loved climbing trees when I was little.
18.  Salty trumps sweet every time.
19.  I collect Bauer pottery.
20.  I am terrible at cleaning mirrors.
21.  I own 4 bikes.
22.  I am terrible at turning off lights when I leave a room.
23.  I love flip flops.
24.  I love the scent of chlorine.
25.  Frogs creep me out.
26.  If I had an extra million dollars lying around, I'd donate it to University of Illinois.
27.  I joined College Republicans when I first got to Illinois.
28.  I am a Democrat.
29.  The first thing I notice about people is their teeth.
30.  I love extra-fine Sharpees.

XO,

Vicki


No comments:

Post a Comment