PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 8, 2014

Around Here


Hi Friends!

I never know how to start things off when I've been away for a few weeks, so I'm just going to go with a generic "Around Here" to get you all caught up.  I am planning on getting back to a regular posting schedule, so please keep stopping by!

Planning:  a big, 'ole Christmas party for all my current and former summer swim team members. The theme is "Home for the Holidays."  So many of my Pigeons are no longer in high school--they've moved on to college or real life (man that makes me feel old!).  I'm hoping they all come home for Christmas and that they stop by for some food and fun.

Shopping:  like a pro.  I end up doing a lot of shopping for my kiddos from other people.  It is one of my very favorite things to do:  spend other people's money on my kids?  Sign me up!!

Crafting:  I have a few big projects in the works right now.  Two of them are Christmas presents for some of my favorite people.  

Dreaming:  about a big project that's in the works for after the new year.  More details soon.  

Working on:  my annual Top Ten (or whatever number it ends up being) list of books from 2014.  I have read SO many good books this year.  It's going to be hard to narrow it down.

Writing:  letters about some of my favorite swimmers to send to prospective college coaches.

Obsessed with:  This recipe for Buffalo Chicken Chili.  I've made two batches in the last two weeks. Blue cheese crumbles for the win!

In Denial About:  Jack being taller than me.  He needs to cut that out.  Seriously.  

Thankful:  That so many of you stop by my blog each day, even when I take breaks from posting.

Have a wonderful day, friends!

XO,
Vicki






No comments:

Post a Comment