PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 12, 2014

Things I'm Not Asking for for Christmas


(source)

Hi Friends!

I am officially done with Christmas shopping.  Except for Jack.  I'm short on ideas and gifts for Jack. I keep asking him for a list, but he can't come up with anything he really wants.  That's weird, right?  I, on the other hand, have no problem at all coming up with lists of things I would like for Christmas.  Half the fun of Christmas is making a list, right?  (Well, maybe not half the fun.  But a little bit of the fun.)  This year John and I are being responsible adults about Christmas.  And by "responsible adults" I mean our dishwasher broke and we decided to give each other a new one for Christmas.  And while I'd like to be all sad about that, the truth is, I hate washing dishes, so when the dishwasher went down, I was ready to trade just about anything for a new one, including all of my Christmas gifts.  So this year there will be no gifts under the Christmas tree from John, but that didn't stop me from making a list. Here's what I'm not asking for for Christmas* this year.

1.  This print from Permanent Press Prints.  Or this one.  Or this one.  I seriously love them all.

2.  These boots.  In red.  Because you're never too old to splash in puddles.

3.  These glasses so I can read the fine print.

4.  This message board.  Because how fun would it be to leave goofy messages for John and the kids on this every morning?

As fun as that list is, it's no match for my sparkly-new dishwasher (except for the red Hunter's.  They are pretty much as cool as my dishwasher).

What is on your Christmas list this year?

XO,

Vicki

*John:  these gifts would also work for Anniversary, Mother's Day, Birthday...just sayin'.


No comments:

Post a Comment