PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 2, 2015

Progress Report: OLW February 2015

Hi Friends!

Holy cow!  It's March!  I saw that quote this morning and I could completely relate. Christmas just happened, right?!?  The start of a new month gives me an opportunity to check in on my One Little Word:  Progress.  I still get a big bunch of happiness from coloring in my little circles every day after I make progress.  Thank you Elise!  
I am still plugging away on AbMat sit ups.  Perfect 28/28 in February! Woo Hoo!  I can definitely feel myself getting stronger.
I missed a few days of writing in February, but overall, I'm pleased with my effort.  I sent out a bit of actual mail this month, which I think is my favorite kind of writing.  I'd like to send out 15 pieces of happy mail in March.
Ah, the sugar goal.  This is definitely my hardest goal.  I wish it wasn't.  I'm going to keep plugging away on this goal.  Any day without sugar is a good day.

Last week I started wearing John's Fitbit, and it has definitely made me aware of my activity levels throughout the day.  I tell you what, there is no way you can accidentally get 10,000 steps a day--you have to work at it.  I am like a little walking goddess these days.  I'm excited to see how many times I reach 10,000 steps in March.  I'll keep you posted!

How are you doing with your 2015 goals?

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment