PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Am I Brave?


Hi Friends--

I've had this poster in my Pinterest for months now.  I love it because I think it's so true.   As a parent, I know my kids are constantly watching me to see my reactions to things.  There have been so many times where I've had to be braver than I thought I could be.  When they were little, they watched my reaction to things like killing a spider or going down a steep slide.  Now that they are older, they watch to see if I'll confront someone or stick up for what I believe in.   They hold me accountable.  Being a mom forces me to be braver than I feel sometimes.  It's the hardest job I've ever had.  But it's also the only job I've had that forced me a better person.  I hope that when my kids are all grown up and parents, themselves, they will tell their children that Grandma was brave and true. 

Oh, and funny.  I hope they describe me as funny.  ; )

Have a great day!

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment