PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Today


Hi Friends!
I just got back from a 20-mile bike ride.  It. Was. Awesome!!  Did I mention that I'm doing the biking portion of a triathlon in August?  It will be my first triathlon since the 1/2 Ironman I did in California.  I'm a little bit giddy and more than a little bit nervous.  It's so different just training for one part of a triathlon--I'm not going to lie--I'm so glad I don't have to train the run.  Now I just have to focus on getting my butt on that bike and training hard so I don't let my team down.  Our swimmer is one of my former swimmers--she's a rock star!  And our runner is an ace--girlfriend loves to run.  Hopefully I won't be the weak link!  : ) 

Since it's been a while since I've done this, I thought I'd check in with where I'm at right now:

Feeling:  Sweaty.  I haven't showered yet.  I'm still in my icky bike clothes.
Loving:  Hummus.  And cottage cheese.  (But not necessarily together).  Can't get enough.
Hoping:  That I have everything covered for this weekend's big family reunion.
Listening:  To Maddie and Jack play together.
Looking Forward to:  Playing with some pictures and paper this afternoon.
Thankful:  That the NFL season is back on (GO BEARS!).  Yes, I am a football junkie.

What's going on with you today?

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment