PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Words to Live By


XO,

Vicki

PS  True confession:  I love this sentiment, I really do, but I am such a grammar snob that I almost didn't post it because of that darn comma.  I'm not going to lie;  I'm anxious about posting something with a misplaced comma.  It just doesn't make sense to me to put a comma there.  I seriously want to contact KUSHANDWIZDOM and ask why--why did you use a comma there?  I tried reading it out loud to see if I would naturally put a pause between "themselves" and "says".  Nope.  It doesn't sound right with a pause there.  I know that I make typos and grammar mistakes on my posts, but I've never posted something where I knew ahead of time that there was a grammar mistake.  (Can you tell I'm still debating about whether or not to post this?).  If you check back in tomorrow and there's a different quote, you'll know that I couldn't handle to pressure of that misplaced comma.  Okay.  That's all.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment