PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Workspace Wednesday


 Hi Friends,

This week's Workspace Wednesday is brought to you by my friend, Tricia, the goddess behind Club Scrap. Tricia invited me to be her guest next weekend at Fort Wilderness.  We will spend the entire weekend creating, and scraping, and relaxing in the woods.  I am beyond excited!  I'm so excited, in fact, that I've already started to pack my "to go" box.  It's been a long time since I've scrapped anywhere except my craft room, and I want to make sure I bring everything I might need.
 I want to take full advantage of this creative time.  My plan is to finish up last year's Project Life album (which fell by the wayside during swim season) and make a whole bunch of progress on mom and dad's heritage albums.
I know I won't be able to bring everything, so I'm thinking a whole bunch of pre-planning is key to next weekend's success. Did I mention how excited I am to get a whole weekend away just to create?!?!

Hooray for crafty friends!

XO,

Vicki

PS  These are totally staged photos for this post.  I'm sure when I pack my box for real, it will be filled-to-the-gills and not quite as photogenic!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment