PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 21, 2012

Getting Back on Track

Hi Friends!
Sorry for the lack of posts around here last week.  I made an unplanned trip which had me away from home Tuesday through Friday.  I spent the weekend trying to cross things off my "To-Do" list.  I think I got everything done except the cupcakes.  I'll try to get those done today.  : )

Here's some happy things that happened since I last blogged:

*John came home from Peru--Hooray!  He doesn't have another business trip on his schedule until September or October.  Best. News. Ever!

*Emily finished her AP tests.  I actually saw her reading a pleasure book this weekend.  I wanted to take a picture of her relaxing, but she never got out of her pajamas.  : )  She totally earned a pajama weekend after taking all those AP tests, don't you think?

*I planned out a week's worth of meals and did all the shopping.  Last night I tried out a new recipe, and it got several thumbs up.  Awesome John quote: "I'm not sure which part of this meal I liked the best!"  I always feel like a better mom/wife when I have a meal plan for the week.

*Amy and I made our annual trek/adventure-in-being-lost-trip to Foxglove Nursery for tomato and pepper plants.  Every year we go.  Every year we get lost.  Every year we both end up with fabulously-delicious tomatoes and peppers.  Worth the trip.

What have you been up to lately?

XO,

Vicki





No comments:

Post a Comment