PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Joy!

Hi Friends~

I finally had a few minutes to look through all the lovely photos I took on Easter.  I love Easter for so many reasons.  This year, Easter was just about perfect:  the weather was gorgeous, Pastor's message on Saturday night was excellent, the kiddos loved their Easter basket treats, and dinner at Michael's was delicious!  The kiddos let me take a few pictures before we left for Chicago.  I love this picture of Emily.  Check out her million dollar smile:
I love the big smiles on all three of my kiddos in this picture: 
A close-up of Emily's basket:
 The lilacs were in full-bloom in Michael's backyard.  Lilacs are definitely one of my favorite flowers--they always remind me of my childhood--we had so many lilac bushes in our backyard when I was growing up.
Michael and Christy planned a big egg hunt for the kids.  I can't even tell you how excited they were when they discovered there were dollar bills tucked inside each egg!
Michael's table was full of gorgeous daffodils.  So pretty!
My fabulous sister, Christy, and her sweet fiance, Michael:  don't they look great together?
My wonderful Mom and Dad:
And my handsome little man, Jack:
I'm pretty sure if John had been with us, this Easter would have been flat-out perfect!  Hope your Easter was fantastic, too!

XO,

Vicki

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful family. and Dontcha just love having teenage girls!!

    ReplyDelete