PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 16, 2012

Project Life Update


Hello There!
I am *officially* all caught up on my Project Life album--yahoo!   From here on out, I'll be focusing on just the goodness of the current week, and I'll only be doing an update once a week.  I'm kind of in love with these last three layouts.  I think I might be hitting my stride with this project. 
 I loved that John responded to my Love/Hate blog, so I printed out both of our answers and put them in the book.
 Spring Break and Easter happened in the same week around here, so I had an abundance of photos.  I decided to do a little insert of just the Easter pictures. 


 Here's an up-close shot of the Easter insert:

 I love when there is a nice similar color pallet for the photos of the week. Last week there was a whole lot of red for some reason:


Aren't those trampoline photos of Jack amazing?  John took them.  We are loving our new camera--and we haven't even come close to tapping into its full potential.  I'm hoping to take a photography class this summer at the Tech.  One of the things I love about Project Life is that it forces me to take more photos.  I am having a blast capturing all of life's big and small adventures!

Want to learn more about Project Life?  Check it out here.

Have a wonderful day!

XO,

Vicki

4 comments:

  1. awesome pages!!! Love how you added the washi tape to the journaling cards on the top layout, makes it look so color cordinated, great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are awesome, I love all the pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun pages. Buster is cute. Love that the kids play Hunger Games--great shots of them and I wish we had a trampoline. Might have to takes down the swing set and put one up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you included the Big Bang Theory logo! Nice pages!

    ReplyDelete