PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 5, 2012

Buster Update

Hi Friends,

This is going to be short, because I think I scratched my cornea, and looking at the computer hurts my eye.  : (  Anyway, thank you, thank you, thank you for all the concern and well-wishes for my beloved Buster-boy.  We have been icing his knee and taking him out the front to do his business (a lot less stairs that way), and I do believe there has been a little bit of progress.  He will at least put his toe down every now and then.  I may be in denial, but I'm hoping that means he just tweaked something, and he's going to mend.  He's not too crazy about the icing sessions, but he'll let me do it if I spend the entire time petting and rubbing him.  If I stop for even a quick second, he let's me know he doesn't like the cold. 

XO,

Vicki

PS  Stay tuned tomorrow for a Sectional post.  Spoiler alert:  WE WON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment