PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Random Updates

 
*Buster seems to be on the mend.  He's still a little gimpy, but he's using all for legs again, and he doesn't seem like he's in any pain.  Hooray!
*We have all settled in nicely as a family of 6.  We had  a good time introducing Raffi to Halloween.  She carved her first pumpkin and dressed up as a robber at the swim team Halloween party.
*I have only one more official night of swim team left for the season--the end-of-the-year banquet.  Last night was our informal potluck dinner. 
*Emily was elected swim team captain for next year.  I am thrilled for her.
*Jack starts his archery club tonight.  He said there were about 80 kids at the first informational meeting.  That's a whole lot of archers!  I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the Hunger Games books?
*I started back to my Strength & Resistance class yesterday.  Woo-boy!  I could tell I took 6 months off.  I am sore today. 
*I absolutely can not believe that Thanksgiving is next week!  What?!?
*The girls and I are doing a craft fair together on Saturday.  I am excited and a little bit nervous.  More details soon.
*I am anxiously awaiting to see what classes I am going to teach next semester.  I missed teaching this fall.
*I am slowly trying to remove gluten from my life.  It's harder than it seems--gluten is in everything! 
 
Well, I'm off to go pick up Maddie.

Hope you are having a fabulous day!

XO,

Vicki 


1 comment:

  1. yeah for swim team captains!
    can't believe turkey day in next week?!?!?
    gluten. that would be so hard to give up!

    ReplyDelete