PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Around Here

Ta-Da!!   I am done with my shopping!  At least I think I am.  I was pretty sure I was done on Saturday.  And Sunday.  But today I feel very sure that I am done.  It feels good!
 We are having an open house for the kids' friends on Friday night.  Well, at least the three girls' friends.  Jack's friends will have to come over on another day.  It's hard to mix high school kids with sixth graders.  I've never done an open house for teenagers before.  I'm not sure how many we will have at any given time.  That definitely feels a little loosey-goosey to me.  It goes against all my need-to-plan-everything genes.  : )
On Friday afternoon, we're going to pull the kids out of school early so we can celebrate our Christmas together before the party.  Every time I pull my kids out of school for something like this, I feel like the COOLEST MOM EVER.  My parents are awesome, but they never would have pulled us out of school so we could open Christmas presents early.
We are heading to Chicago for Christmas on Saturday morning.  I can't wait!  I love that we head home to celebrate the holidays with everyone.  I have a feeling that Christmas is going to be extra special this year.

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment