PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 13, 2012

December Daily 1-10

 Hi Friends!
December is rolling right along, and so far, I've managed to keep up with my December Daily (hooray!).  So far the key has been to keep it simple--one photo per day, a little journaling about what happened that day, and just a few embellishments on each page.  I fell in love with the retro-inspired Christmas paper I used on my cover, so I decided to build the whole album around it.  Isn't it fabulous?  Here's what I've done so far:





 As you can see, a lot of the embellishment is just washi tape and letter and number stickers.  Sweet and simple.

 I know I won't be able keep it to one picture per day once we start all the celebrations, but for now it's working for me.


Are you doing a December Daily?  I'd love to see yours if you are!

XO,
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment