PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Best Books of 2012

 
 
Hi Friends!

I can't let 2012 come to a close without posting my annual "Best Books" list--my mom would be so disappointed! : )  I love that she reads all my favorite books throughout the year.  This year's list is FULL of fabulous books--2012 was a great year for reading--I ended up reading 55 books.  I had a hard time narrowing 55 down to 10 for my "Top Ten" list. I literally couldn't narrow it down any further than 14.  So, here's my "Top Fourteen" list, in no particular order: 














 
This year's list is all about quirky, memorable characters and unforgettable stories.  There's a mystery, a couple of war stories, and a few very character-driven books. Three of the books were published more than 20 years ago, and a couple of them are new releases.  Click on the link under each book to find summaries and purchasing info.  Or, be like my mom and head over to the library and check them out!

Enjoy!

XO,

Vicki

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Vicki!

    Love the annual book list! I shared it with my book group last night and we picked Where'd You Go, Bernadette for our March selection. We already had Gone Girl chosen for February! Thanks for sharing!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete