PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 18, 2013

Currently


Time: 9:12 am
Location:  sitting in the recliner in the family room
Drinking:  3 pump chai latte from Starbucks
Wearing:  workout clothes from this morning's spin class.  I am yucky.
Watching:  nothing--the TV isn't on.  It's quiet.
Loving:  that it's Friday.
Not loving:  that we still have three more weeks until John comes home.
Looking forward to: cleaning out some closets this weekend (LESS!)
Feeling:  relieved that the girls are all done with finals and all three did well.
Wrapping up:  the last of 6 recommendations that I had to write this week.  It's that time of year.
Inspired by:  the book, 7 by Jen Hatmaker.  I loved it.
Grateful for:  the help of our neighbor who rescued Emily from the NHS parking lot last night when her car wouldn't start.
Needing to:  do my homework from my photography class.
Worried about:  doing my homework from my photography class.  I am scared of manual.
Trying:  a new recipe for dinner:  Chorizo and Shrimp.

What are you up to today?

XO,

Vicki

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how long has John been away? I hope the next three weeks pass by quickly for you... will be thinking of you for sure.
    Today I am working on our 2011 Project Life album. Can't wait to finish it!!
    May the closet purging go smoothly for you... :)
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete