PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What I Made Wednesday//Dainty Daisies Edition


Hi Friends!

Welcome to What I Made Wednesday, my attempt at sharing 52 handmade projects throughout 2013.  This week's project was actually done at Dainty Daisies in downtown Appleton.  Michelle, the incredibly adorable owner, was celebrating her one year anniversary, and she invited 3 of her fabulous crafty friends to come and craft with her customers.  Amy and I were in!  Now, I know I'm kind of cheating here, making something not from my stash, but how cute is that bracelet?  I had so much fun stamping my own bracelet.  Kind of made me want to buy all the stuff I need to keep making more  appreciate the bracelet I made.  The process was super easy!

 The hardest part was picking the string colors for the bracelet.  Amy and I both chose "Blessed" and added little beads representing our kids and husband.  My four birthstone colors were all red, white, and blue, so I went with coordinating string colors.  Amy's colors are all blues and greens, so she went with pastels.  As I was hammering "Blessed"  into my charm, I realized that "Blessed" contains the word, "Less."  Hmm.  Coincidence?  I think not.  Anyway.  A few taps later, and we both had fun bracelets.  Mine is the one above, and this is Amy's:
If you'd like super detailed instructions to make your own bracelet, here is a good on-line tutorial.
 Made anything fun lately?  Leave me a link in the comments--I'd love to see what you've been working on!

XO,

Vicki










2 comments:

  1. This is really cute! I love it, I've never attempted jewelry making...I would like to try it someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so easy, I'd love to make more, but I think I might push my husband over the edge if I take up another new craft. :)

      Delete