PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Day Project, Days 4 & 5


Hi Friends!

Just a quick update on my Happy Day Project progress this week.  Today's prompt was, "Refresh Someone's Day," so I decided to pick up a case of water, paste on the cute little printable, and tie on some happy little paper straws with baker's twine.  I took the water bottles over to Jack's school and left them in the teacher's lounge for them to enjoy.  I love Jack's little school.  The teachers are fantastic;  they are completely dedicated to the kiddos. 

Yesterday's prompt was "Book for a Friend," and I decided to get this fun gem for my sweet Goddaughter, Isabella.  



I can't wait to try it out next weekend when we go down to Champaign!   We are going to have so much fun creating, I just know it!

Tomorrow's prompt is "Appreciate Those in Service," which I'm pretty sure is going to translate into cookies for firemen!

I am loving this Happy Day challenge!

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment