PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 2, 2012

Little Happy Moments//Sneak Peek

 Hi Friends!
Want a peek at what's going on in my craft room right now?  Emily is working on her fabulous, colorful quote canvas (pictures soon!), Dave Matthews Band is playing on Pandora, and I am working on my "Happy Little Moments" class.  So far I've only finished the front cover--but I'm loving the way it's coming out.  I don't usually buy kits with classes, but I couldn't pass up the fabulousness of this kit:
The class involves taking an old book and turning it into a one-of-a-kind scrapbook that captures some of my very favorite special little moments.  My personal challenge is to only use the materials that came with the kit.  Later, I might make another one using some of the supplies I already had on hand.  When you take a class like this, you can copy what the instructor does, step-by-step, or just kind of go on your own way.  I'm kind of doing a hybrid:  I did my own cover, but I plan on copying some of the inside ideas.  I'll be sure to post pictures of the completed album when it's done.

I'm off to work on the inside!  I am loving today!

XO,
Vicki

PS  R.E.M. on Pandora!!!

1 comment:

  1. I saw that class and it looked so interesting...I'll have to stalk you to see what you end up making with your book {which will be fab I'm sure}!

    ReplyDelete