Wednesday, March 14, 2012
1. I never carry Kleenex, but I'm always thankful when the person I'm with has one.
2. I do not like the way lipstick feels on my lips.
3. I never paint my fingernails, but my toes are always painted.
4. I have been wearing the same type of underwear for my entire married life.
5. I can't squat down and sit on my heels anymore. Not sure when that started.
6. I love black jellybeans.
7. I hardly ever eat hot dogs, but when I do, I eat them the way my dad does: mustard, onions, salt & pepper.
8. Sometimes I forget I am over 40.
9. I am funnier when I am around Christy.
10. I admire people who are good at letting things roll off their backs.
11. I hate emptying the dishwasher.
12. I love loading the dishwasher.
13. I could have sworn "hot dog" was one word.
14. I never realized how many weird grammar rules there are until I started teaching grammar.
15. There is a portion of 294 on the way to my parent's house that smells like new book smell.
16. One time I had a dream that my grandma and I were at Orange Julius together.
17. I think my grandparents would have gotten a kick out of my kids.
18. I am afraid of squirrels.
19. My new glasses feel heavy on my face.
20. The kids have a half day today. We are going to make a batch of monster cinnamon rolls.
What's up with you today?
Posted by Vicki at 8:52 AM