PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 16, 2012

Totally In Love


Confession time:  I am completely in love four men who are not my husband.  Like my husband, they are all incredibly smart science guys.  Unlike my husband, I am not attracted to them...at least physically. But I'm not going to lie, lately I've been thinking about Sheldon, Leonard, Raj, and the one who wears the weird hoochy pants all the time.

Do you watch The Big Bang Theory?

It's awesome.  Seriously.  The entire Terlap family is obsessed.

Big Bang Theory has recently eclipsed Elf in the "we quote it all the time" category.

We've got it bad over here.

XO,

Vicki

1 comment:

  1. It surely looks like you all had a fabulous day. Perfect half day with perfect weather, the trampoline is up and ready and even Buster seemed to enjoy the day. Wish we could have been there with you all.

    Love and hugs,
    Mom/Grandma

    ReplyDelete