PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Potted: Finally!

Hi Friends!

Just in case anyone was wondering:  it really is hard to kill succulents!  Just ask the poor little cuties that have been sitting in their teeny-tiny little plastic farmer's market containers for the past 6 weeks waiting for me to get my act together.  : )  Yesterday, the girls and I were out running errands and I decided it was high-time that I got those plants re-potted.  Don't they look great?!?    I found the big bowl and river rocks at Hobby Lobby and the sand at Menard's.  I stole the potting soil from the big planter outside my front door.  The hardest part of the whole project was getting the stickers off the bottom of the bowl. : )  I'm not quite sure why I put this off so long!

Hooray for a big bowl of succulent goodness!

XO,

Vicki

3 comments:

  1. I need to do this for a few of my plants and you just reminded me and also gave me an idea. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so pretty Vicki!!! Wow, you have given me the courage to perhaps start my own little succulent garden before the year's up!
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete