PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Project Life Update//August 20-26

 Hi Friends--

Another week's worth of memories is in the book!  The *best* part of last week:  John painted our bedroom!  I am so excited about my new "Morning Sunshine" walls.  The whole room is so much happier now that the walls are brighter.  I love it!  Now I just have to fill the walls! : )
 Of course, there was a whole lot of swimming activity last week--a team triathlon on Tuesday, a meet on Thursday, a blanket party on Friday night, and the team car wash on Saturday morning.  Unlike last week, though, I remembered to take pictures of Jack and John this week between all the swim stuff.  : )

Jack and I cleaned out his closet, and made room for all of his new school clothes.  And yes, everything he picked out was blue.  Gesh!  He's such a boy!  : )  I also took a picture of Jack and Buster on his bed.  Jack loves having Buster sleep with him.  I'm not sure how much longer they will both fit on the bed together, but for now, Jack is willing to work around Buster so that he'll stay. 

I love that this project makes me think of documenting things like Jack's closet, and the triathlon course.  I love Project Life!

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment