PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 17, 2013

Five for Friday

(My brother, Tom, at his swearing in ceremony this week.  He's now an alderman in Blue Island, Illinois!  I'm so proud!)


Hello Friends!

It's Friday!  Yahoo!  All six of us are scattering in different directions this weekend.  The boys (including Buster) are heading down to John's parents' house for the weekend.  Jack is going to hang out with Grammy while John plays in a tournament.  Emily and Maddie are headed to Chicago for the drama club trip.  They are going to see Oliver and Blue Man Group (I'm so jealous!).  Raffi will spend the weekend with her friend, Klara--they have a lacrosse game tomorrow and they are going to Wisconsin Dells on Sunday.  I am heading to a coaching clinic in Oak Brook, Illinois.  I'm not sure who is going to have the most fun.  Ready for some link love?  Here's five things that caught my attention this week:

1.  Two things that are making me super happy right now:  my new sandals and the A Beautiful Mess iPhone app.  http://instagram.com/p/ZWHfCvspoK/.

2.  I bought this book and plan on bringing it with me this weekend.

3. This post by the inspirational Lisa Leonard really made me think.  Everything doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful.

4.  This pizza looks divine.  She had me at caramelized onions and blue cheese.

5.  This video of kids trying new foods is completely adorable.  I wish I had captured my kiddos making these faces.

Have an awesome weekend!!

XO,
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment