PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 10, 2014

Five for Friday

Hi Friends!

Woo-Hoo!  It's my favorite day of the week!  We have nothing officially scheduled for this weekend, which is always a good thing.  I'm hoping to go to the girl's basketball game tonight (two of my swimmers play on the varsity basketball team) and maybe break out my snowshoes.  I'm definitely looking forward to heading to church on Sunday.  I hate missing too many weeks in a row.  It makes me feel out-of-sorts.  Ready for some fun links?  Enjoy!

1.  I am trying to incorporate sweet potatoes into my diet.  I'm not really a big fan of sweet potatoes (especially when they are made with marshmallows or brown sugar or anything that makes them even sweeter), but this recipe (minus the sour cream) actually sounds good to me.  I am going to try it out this weekend for sure.

2.  My sister, Christy, completely yelled (okay, maybe not yelled, but she was stern!) at me because I am not moisturizing my skin.  My friend, Amy, is a big believer in moisturizing, too.  Amy hooked me up with a sample of this line from Arbonne.  I use a lot of Arbonne products, but not this line.  I used 5 of the 7 steps this morning.  It was quite a process.  : )  I have to admit, though, my skin felt awesome when I was done.

3.  I love tuna.  I enjoy quinoa.  I am pretty darn excited to try this Mediterranean Quinoa Tuna Salad recipe.  I'll let you know how it turns out.

4.  I absolutely love the way Leena Loh does her Project Life spreads.  I have a total crush on her design style.

5.  This new-to-me-blog combines two things that I love:  books and cooking.  I can't wait to go back through its archives and find the best of both.

Have a wonderful weekend!

XO,
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment