PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 17, 2014

Five for Friday!


Hi Friends!

It's Friday again--yahoo! What are you up to this weekend? Whatever it is, I hope you find some time for fun.  Here are some fun things I ran across this week.  Enjoy!

1.  Right now, I have absolutely no need for business cards.  But if I did, I'd want them to look exactly like this, except, you know, with my info on them.  Happiest business cards, ever!

2.  I'm kind of a word snob.  So when this test came out, I jumped at the chance to see how big my vocabulary is.  My score was 31,000 words.

3. I kind of want to host a sledding party so that afterwards I can have a hot chocolate bar served on a table with a snowflake runner.

4.  Tyler Knott's haikus may me sigh.  So lovely.

5.  We made this Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken recipe.  It was amazing.

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment