PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 1, 2013

Currently


enjoying having the kiddos off from school today.
listening to Emily and Sophie practice their duet for tomorrow's solo & ensemble contest.
baking chocolate chip cookies for the judges at tomorrow's solo & ensemble contest.
thrilled about the report from Jack's teacher at today's conference.
bummed that I scratched my cornea again.  Oy!  The pain!  The tears!  The fact that I can't wear my contacts for a week! 
looking forward to dog sitting for Money while Christy is away. Only one more week!
making spaghetti and garlic bread for dinner.
resisting the urge to go buy season 3 of Downton Abbey.  I am beyond obsessed.  I tried to watch it online last night, but it kept buffering every 3 minutes.  Seriously annoying.  
organizing my craft room.  I am totally streamlining the whole thing and getting ready to give away a HUGE box of supplies that I no longer need.
eating lots and lots of sea-salt almonds.
loving my soda stream.  I drink way more bubbly water now that I can make it any time I want.
craving an outdoor bike ride.  I love spin class, but I can't wait to get out on the road again.
thinking about my summer swim team.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a waiting list this summer.  Which is a good and bad thing.  I'd had to turn anyone away, but I don't think I can fit everyone in.

What's going on with you today?

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment