PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 18, 2013

Project Life {March 4-10}

 Hello!

Two Project Life posts in one day?!?  Hooray!  Here's March 4-10's layout, aka the Weekend in Chicago with the Nephews spread.  You'll notice that there's 3 pictures of Christy's dog in this layout and no pictures of my dog (or John, Jack, Emily, or Raffi for that matter).  Oh well, at least Maddie's in there, right?  And my mom and dad, and Tom and Tommy!
That week was all about getting ready for the trip to Chicago, and being in Chicago, so that's what I captured for the most part.  There were lots of pink pops in my pictures this week, so I decided to go pink and aqua with my spread.
I also dug out my little word stickers.  I love those.  I should use them more often.  I love that the date card from the Seafoam edition goes perfectly with this spread.  I used my "I Love" stamp, a wooden veneer, lots of aqua washi tape, a few pieces of flair from here and here, and my favorite little dots, and voila!  Another week in the book!

Now I'm off to print off last week's pictures so I can be all caught up.

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment