PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Birthday, Emily Christine!


Dear Emily,

Happy 15th Birthday to my beautiful, big-hearted, intelligent, organized, responsible, athletic, reliable, talented firstborn.  I look at you, all beautiful 6 feet of you, and can hardly believe how fast the years have flown by.  For a short time you were my one and only.  Now you're more like my right-hand-gal.  I always know I can count on you to take care of things when I'm not around.  And even though Maddie sarcastically calls you "Jr. Mom," I know both Jack and Maddie are beyond lucky to have you for their big sister.  I absolutely love hanging out with you.  We have fun doing pretty much anything together, don't we?  You're such a good sport, even when I tease you about the same things over and over (and over) again (strong like bull!).  You have so many of Dad's best qualities; I love that about you. (I also kind of like the ways you're like me!)

You've got it going on, Ms. Emily, and I couldn't be prouder of the woman you are becoming. I hope this year is filled with an abundance of love, laughter and good memories.  (Six more months until you get your temps!)

I am so proud to be your mom.

I love you big bunches.

XO,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment