PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Perfect Evening

Hi Friends!

Last night Jack, Maddie and I went on a little bike ride around the neighborhood.  We were having so much fun, we decided to keep going all the way to the gas station and get a little treat.  Along the way, we stopped to pick up one of Jack's friends and asked him to join us.  Soon we were all tooling down the road in a neat little pack.  After stopping for our little treats, we continued on our way to a local park.  Maddie and I sat on a swing and just rocked back and forth together while Jack and Gavin ran around being boys.  As I was sitting there, I had one of those delicious moments when I realized that there was absolutely nothing I'd rather be doing at that moment.  Do you ever have those kinds of moments?  It's in those moments that I recognize how truly blessed I am.

Life is good, friends.  Life is good.

Here's hoping that there are many more magical summer evenings to come.

XO,

Vicki

The beautiful bike picture was taken by the talented Allyson Magda.

1 comment: