PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Right Now


Making yummy fun frosted cupcakes for Emily's party tomorrow (complete with cute little flags!).

Running around like crazy trying to get the kiddos to and from all their activities and practices. Trying not to be too late for pick-ups (sorry Maddie!).

Relieved that I can once again wear my favorite Keens when I'm coaching on deck!

Rediscovering how much I love yoga.  I always feel so good afterwards.

Battling the desire to head upstairs and take a nap.

Trying a new recipe with the asparagus that came in our farm share box.

Enjoying being back with all my fabulous swimmers again this summer.  They are such a great group.

Appreciating the fact that Emily is busy cleaning up the kitchen as I type this.

Noticing that it's time to harvest more lettuce from my garden.  And that the sun is trying to peek out from behind the clouds (yay!).

Joining Buster on a little walk around the neighborhood in a little bit.


What's up with you today?

XO,

Vicki

Pretty picture spotted (here)

No comments:

Post a Comment