PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 14, 2014

Five for Friday (Valentine's Day Edition)


Happy Valentine's Day, Friends!

Do you have special romantic plans?  All three of my kids have a "special someone" in their lives right now, so it's a little bit hearts and happiness over here in the Terlap house today.  John is taking a half day so we can celebrate.  And by celebrate I mean we're going to sit on the couch together and snuggle while watching House of Cards.  That plus red velvet cake balls = the perfect Valentine's Day.

1.  I am so lucky to have a fantastic Valentine, but I love the idea of celebrating "Galentine's Day," too.  Maybe next year, girlfriends.  

2.  Speaking of girlfriends, I may or may not have bought 10 packs of this gum to hand out when I see them being especially awesome.  

3.  This makes me want to make John a little mini book.

4.  How often do you say, "I love you" to your loved ones?  I'm definitely with Joanna on this one:  the more the better!  

5.  I love the Olympics.  I love the background stories, and I love watching the joy on the winners' faces.  This article is about someone who came in 4th, but he may be one of the biggest winners of all.  

Have a wonderful day!
XO,
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment