Happy Valentine's Day, Friends!
Do you have special romantic plans? All three of my kids have a "special someone" in their lives right now, so it's a little bit hearts and happiness over here in the Terlap house today. John is taking a half day so we can celebrate. And by celebrate I mean we're going to sit on the couch together and snuggle while watching House of Cards. That plus red velvet cake balls = the perfect Valentine's Day.
1. I am so lucky to have a fantastic Valentine, but I love the idea of celebrating "Galentine's Day," too. Maybe next year, girlfriends.
2. Speaking of girlfriends, I may or may not have bought 10 packs of this gum to hand out when I see them being especially awesome.
3. This makes me want to make John a little mini book.
4. How often do you say, "I love you" to your loved ones? I'm definitely with Joanna on this one: the more the better!
5. I love the Olympics. I love the background stories, and I love watching the joy on the winners' faces. This article is about someone who came in 4th, but he may be one of the biggest winners of all.
Have a wonderful day!