PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Workspace Wednesday {February 12 Edition}

 Hi Friends!

Have I mentioned that I am completely enamored with vintage paper? I am.  I really am.  I love just about everything about vintage paper:  the graphics, the fonts, the colors, the textures, the subtle shading that only occurs when paper ages for a while.  It's all good!
 My *very favorite* source for vintage paper goodness is Saturday Morning Vintage.  Xenia's paper packs are the things that paper-lover dreams are made of.  Many, but not all of the items in these pictures were purchased from her shop.  My most recent purchase from Saturday Morning Vintage was the vintage Olympics stamps and skier prints.  I absolutely love them.  I've already used them in my Project Life pages.
I often seek out paper that contains handwriting.  Cursive writing of yesteryear is the best.  Even grocery receipts look elegant when done in script.
I also love little bits of vintage paper, like stamps and labels.  I especially like old S&H stamps.  I remember my mom saving those when I was little.
Do you incorporate vintage paper into your projects?  Leave a link in the comments--I'd love to see them!

XO,
Vicki


Every Wednesday I’ll share a glimpse into my creative space.  You can check out more work spaces over on Hello Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment