PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Workspace Wedenesday {February 5 Edition}


Hi Friends!
Today's Workspace Wednesday features two awesome projects John made for my craft room (hooray for handy husbands!).  I asked him to create a long narrow ledge so I could get some of my supplies off my work table.  I absolutely love what he came up with!  I've been busy rearranging what I put on it.  I'm not sure the stamps are going to stay on the shelf, but I kind of like them there for now.
As you can see, I still have a whole bunch of stuff on my work table.  : )  I also asked him to come up with something to help me organize my washi tapes.  This is what he came up with:

 I love it.  It totally helps me see what I have (and I get to put them in rainbow order!)  : )  Thanks, John!!!

XO,
Vicki

PS You can check out Marcy's workspace here.

1 comment:

  1. that is awesome!!! way to go john terlap! you are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete