PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 10, 2014

Project Life {January 2014}

Hi Friends!

Are you ready for a whole bunch of Project Life goodness?  I decided that this year I am going to post my Project Life pages once a month, instead of trying to do it every week.  That way you can see our whole month at a glance.  I had so much fun putting all of January's memories in my book.  I love Project Life.

I ended up ringing in the new year down in Chicago.  New Year's Eve was actually pretty quiet, but Mom, Dad, and I celebrated on the first by watching the Rose Bowl and munching on all the fabulous hors d'oeuvres (including that fabulous caviar!) that Tom, Tommy, and Christy dropped off the day before.  
I made sure to include the famous "To-Do List" that I worked on all week while I was helping out.  If mom asked me to do it, it went on the list.  We had fun crossing each item off once we accomplished it.  (It's the little things, right??).  I also included a picture of my breakfast at the Diner.  I love getting together with Tom, Tommy, Christy, and John at the Diner.  Unfortunately, Tommy was working that day, so he wasn't with us.
Of course, I had to document the horrible bet:
The next week was full of birthday fun and a trip to Madison to watch the Illini play the Badgers:
Emily bought Greg, Maddie, and I tickets to the game for Christmas:
And I had to add a cute picture of my new Nanos:
The second page was full of details from Maddie's big Sweet 16.
I am completely in love with the color of Emily's Cotton Club dress, so I designed the whole next spread around it:
Both girls looked gorgeous in their vintage-inspired dresses:
The next week was the first week of the Color/Colour challenge.  I got so caught up in trying to find red things to photograph that I didn't take any pictures of my family at all!
That week was also testing week at CrossFit. I got all personal bests!
The last week in January I made sure to take at least one picture of everybody!  : )  I love the pictures of the girls in their footie pajamas.  Those footie pajamas make me ridiculously happy.  They just look so darn cute in them:
John loves it when I make him pose for "action shots" while he's working:
And there you have it:  all of January is in the books!  On to February!

Thanks for looking!


XO,
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment