PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 28, 2014

Five for Friday!

Hi There!

It's Friday!  Do you have fun plans for the weekend?  My big plans fell through, so I'm a bit bummed, but I'm going to try and enjoy the weekend anyway.  Ready for some links?  Here's what caught my attention this week:

1.  I'm not sure if it's because I'm still singing "Everything is Awesome!" weeks after I saw the (excellent!) Lego movie, but these pictures of a tiny, hip Lego photographer and his adventures make me happy.

2.  Sunday I'll be front and center to watch the Academy Awards.  The two best reasons to watch:  Ellen and the gowns.  Check out this awesome infographic of every Best Actress gown since 1929.  It's amazing how many of these I remember.

3.  I don't usually blog about my politics or religion on this blog, but this article completely captured how I feel about being a Christian and what went on in Arizona this week.

4.  This recipe sounds so good.  We're definitely giving it a try this weekend.

5.  Pretty much the most amazing cake, ever.

Have a completely wonderful weekend!

XO,
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment