PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 19, 2011

Around Here


Hi Friends!  Feeling kind of random today, so I thought I'd do an "around here" post.

Feeling:  proud that I got my butt out of bed this morning and went to Boot Camp.
Thinking:  that Buster smells so much better after yesterday's bath.
Wishing:  we'd get some snow this week!
Watching:  nothing right now, but I did watch a little bit of football yesterday.
Hearing:  Mindy Gledhill's new Christmas album.  It's a good one.
Tasting:  the last of my venti non-fat chai tea latte.
Seeing:  lots of presents under the Christmas tree.
Needing:  to finish up the last of my custom mini-album order.
Reading:  The Family Fang.  Loving it!
Hoping:  that everyone loves the gifts I picked out for them.

Hope you have a super-duper day!

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment