PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Beautiful



Hi Friends!


Last week, amongst the pecan-pie-baking, and the travelling, and the green bean casserole, I had a truly *magical* moment:  I got to see my sister, Christy, try on her wedding dress. 

She looked stunning.

Stunning.

The dress is perfection on her.

She was such a good sport;  she let Mom, Emily, Maddie and I go through the entire boutique and pick out any dress we wanted to see on her.  She modeled them all, one-by-one. 

We oohed-and aaahed over each one.

The girl was born to model wedding dresses.

Along the way, I fell in love with two of the dresses she tried on. 

And then.

Then she slipped the last dress on over her head and we all knew it was "the one."

Bridal perfection.

Beautiful.  Lovely.  Classic.

She is going to be the most gorgeous bride.

I can't wait!

XO,

Vicki





No comments:

Post a Comment