PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Baking

Hi Friends!
What are you up to today?  I'm baking, baking, baking!  My mom has been having some shoulder pain, so I volunteered to do a big bunch of her Christmas baking for her.  I took 13 of her famous recipes--all the ones that involved rolling or cutting-out or decorating--home with me Thanksgiving weekend.   And I'm bringing them all back--baked and ready-to-go this weekend.  My kitchen is not pretty right now, but the completed batches look so cute all lined up on my counter.  I have made a lot of progress this week, and I'd probably be almost done if I didn't keep adding batches of things she didn't ask for to the list.  I know, I know;  I need to cut that out, but I just can't seem to stop myself--I just know she's going to love those Butterfinger cookies and the Chocolate Crinkles!  : ) 
I'm off to pop some Cinnamon Diamonds in the oven!

Have a sweet Thursday!

XO,

Vicki

1 comment: