PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Just Give Me a Second

Well, Hello There!

We are back from the whirlwind of fabulousness, aka Christmas 2011!  It was filled-to-overflowing with special moments, family fun, and lovely gifts.  I am beyond giddy to be the new owner of a Cannon Rebel T3!  I threw it in "auto" (I have no idea how to use it yet!) and captured Christmas in all its glory.  And just as soon as I can see my kitchen counters and all the laundry is clean, I promise I will sit down and show you what I saw through my lens.  Until then, enjoy that photo taken by the super-talented Meg over at Whatever (swoon-worthy!).

More soon, I promise!

XO,

Vicki

1 comment:

  1. so glad you had a FABULOUS holiday - Can't wait to see your pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (still loving the waves :-) thanks!)
    welcome back!
    xxoo.

    ReplyDelete