PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Birthday, John


Dear John,

When I first met you, you had feathered hair parted straight down the middle.  You wore thin-ribbed gray corduroys. You were famous for living in the room where you literally couldn't see the floor. You worked in the cafeteria and wore a mustard-colored smock and a paper hat. 

And I still thought you were the hottest guy in the dorm.

My entire life changed for the better the day your letter (written on a sheet of small yellow legal pad paper) arrived in my mailbox over Christmas break.

And after all these years, it still keeps getting better.

You make me laugh.  You push me to try things I never thought I could do.  You make me a better person.

I am so proud to be your wife.

You are the best decision I ever made.

Happy Birthday, JT! 

You're the hottest guy around.

I love you!

Vicki

Cute photo from (here). 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your hubby!!! :-) What a sweet wifey you are!
    Have a great weekend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday John! You are a great husband, dad and friend.

    ReplyDelete