PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

They Were a Hit!



 Hi Friends!

I just got back from dropping off 5(!) custom mini albums to a nice lady I met at the craft fair.  She was thrilled with how they turned out (yahoo!).   Of the 5, I'd have to say my favorite was the book journal I made for her niece.  I kind of wanted to keep it for myself!  : )




I used some new book-themed paper, but also just a lot of fun vintage-looking papers and some old ephemera that I had in my stash.


She also had me put together a album for her aunt, who they visited in Oregon.  She told me the theme should be "road trip".


The trip included a birthday celebration, some beach time and a trip to the Oregon Ducks stadium.




She also told me that her aunt loves vintage things, so I added some fun vintage paper at the end, too.

Three of the albums were going to her nieces and her 9-year-old daughter.  She told me she wanted "glitzy" and lots of pink.  She said the girls would use them for "fashion journals."




I loved putting these little albums together.  I hope they fill them to the brim with fun pictures and good memories.

I hope you have a creative day!

XO,

Vicki

1 comment:

  1. YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!
    seriously! :-)
    Way to go!
    ** knitting away at my house! ** oh yes, AND watching A Christmas Story... :-)
    xxoo.

    ReplyDelete