PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 15, 2012

Birthday Fun!

Hellooo!

This is going to be short and sweet because I am knee-deep in Sweet 16 party prep, but I wanted to share a couple of pictures from yesterday and tell you that Emily passed her driving test with flying colors!  Yahoo!  I've already sent her to the store today to pick up a few things I forgot.  Best. Feeling. Ever!  It's a total a win-win:  she wants to drive (and Maddie wants to go with her), and I don't have to go to the store!

Last night a couple of Emily's friends showed up to kidnap her and take her out to celebrate.  They showed up at 8:20, and Emily was already in her jammies and brushing her teeth (today was the first day of early morning swim practice).  Check out how they showed up (LOVE IT!):
They completely crack me up.  They might look ninja-stealth, but they were actually pretty loud getting in the house.  Emily heard them before she saw them.  : )

More birthday fun tomorrow!

XO,

Vicki

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Sweet 16's!!!!!
    My kinda girl heading to bed early :)
    Have a wonderful weekend celebrating!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun. Happy stuff there = big smile here.

    ReplyDelete