PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Project Life Update//June 18-24

Hi Friends!

Here's last week's fun layout.  For the first time in forever, I didn't have a ton of pictures to try and fit into two pages.  In fact, I only had 4 good pictures from last week, not because we didn't have a fun week, mostly because I was so crazy busy coaching and writing workouts and writing workouts and coaching that I didn't have a whole lot of free time to take pictures.  : )  That's okay, though.  I kind of liked having more words than pictures this week.  I also liked that I had a few slots to stick quotes and other fun stuff.
Besides coaching seven (7!) practices last week, I also threw together our first team brat fry, which was quite an adventure. I learned a whole big bunch about grilling last week, which will hopefully help me this week.  I definitely didn't feel qualified to be serving grilled meet to anyone last week.  : )
Last weekend was so much fun!  I volunteered at a swim meet, had tea with Amy, and then we went to the Rusch's "Bacon Fest".  Sunday we went to a friend's house for dinner.  I love a weekend filled with laughter and friends, don't you?

Have a great day!

XO,

Vicki

5 comments:

  1. Hello there, it's my first time here. I had to pop in and see your gorgeous pages, all that color SCREAMS SUMMER TIME!! Having weeks with less photos is fun for me also, it's fun filling it in with paper stuff and LISTS!! The summer list you made is cute, I love LISTS!! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok... those orange sandals are TODIEFOR!!!!! Love THEM! and LOVE you too!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous and bright set of pages you have done. I really do get the feeling of summer.

    Your use of colour and embellishing is great.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete